If you click on the photo at the top right, the photos will be displayed in their original size.
Assen is the capital of the primeval province of Drenthe and has a surprisingly diverse range of high-level cultural activities. This makes Assen an attractive city to discover for young and old.
We want your stay with us to be as special and smooth as possible. With that in mind, B&B Twijfelveld has carefully compiled a list of activities and facilities. However, this is just a small selection. Please also take a look at the website of https://www.drenthe.nl/ontdek-oerdrenthe for more inspiration.
Assen has a wide range of beautiful restaurants, cosy lunchrooms and affordable pubs.
We have put together a folder in which you can find information to enjoy the beautiful surroundings that Assen has to offer.
B&B Twijfelveld is very conveniently located for daily sightseeing:
- 2 minute drive from exit A28 Assen Zuid (Exit 31a)
- 2 minute drive to the N33
- 2.4 km from the centre of Assen
- 2.9 km from railway station Assen
- 10 m away and 500 m away from a bus stop (direct connection with railway station)
- TT track 4 km